Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MN License Plates


I was wondering, is it just me, or is there a profane amount of vanity plates in Minnesota? Like an opulence of vanity. I don’t think it’s just that noticing them, I really do think they’ve become a lot more popular. I’m pretty sharp when it comes to out-of-state of foreign license plates. So, I don’t think it’s just in my head. I can’t find any data or articles to suggest that MN has a disgusting abundance of vanity plates, but my eyes don’t lie. Worst of all, they’re often inaccurate and worthy of derision. For example, that guy with the non-ironic “PhatCat” on his plate –you’re not a “phat” cat if you’re driving a Nissan Altima. Sorry.
I don’t even know if I should be making cracks about other people and their cars. Mine has something looking exactly similar to this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment